Salary: £20,000 PA
Hours: 35 per week
Location: Hybrid WFH / Manchester office in NQ
For immediate start.
From the Fields are a creative & independent events and music marketing agency. We are producers, bookers, marketers, partnerships & activations specialists with a strong record of delivering award-winning and critically-acclaimed events and cultural experiences.
Our key events include the world-renowned festivals Kendal Calling and Bluedot and Cardiff’s award-winning Christmas at Bute Park light trail.
To support our team we are seeking a highly motivated Communications & Festival Assistant to help us provide an inclusive, welcoming, and consistently engaging customer experience for all audience members in the run-up to, and during our key events. You will need to act as a champion for customer service excellence within the organisation to ensure the audience experience is of the highest possible standard.
This job is ideally suited for someone looking to enter the live events industry.
• Responding and resolving customer’s incoming communications across all channels
• Monitoring social channels for customer queries
• Keeping an up-to-date FAQ’s sheet – including recommending any changes to be made to messaging in response to customer queries
• Manage the on-site Customer experience team at Customer Information Points
• Maintain the highest standards of customer and visitor service ensuring all visitors enjoy their visit to our events and will leave recommending them to others
• Submitting a biweekly report detailing customer query trends
• Assist and support festival management with additional tasks within reason for the benefit of the events
• To undertake this role you will need to be someone who takes initiative and can think on their feet, to be trustworthy and to approach situations with maturity
• You will also need to be articulate, friendly and approachable in your interaction with guests
• A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
• Our events are annual. Bluedot takes place at the second to last weekend of July. Kendal Calling takes place on the last weekend of July. Christmas at Bute Park takes place from mid-November through to 1st january. Attendance at weekend events is required but not to multi-week events.
• We have offices in Manchester and a flexible work from home policy.
How to apply:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover note and the subject title ‘Communications & Festival Assistant’.
Applications close on 14th July.