Drawing on a wealth of experience from both the private and public cultural sectors, From the Fields work with local government, public attractions and business improvement districts to develop creative programmes, festivals and events.
From large scale spectaculars through to intimate street theatre, our team of Creative Producers are able to deliver outstanding programmes of art and culture for both urban and greenfield settings.
Its projects can be designed to meet a wide range of strategic aims, from civic regeneration and business improvement, through to social engagement and the nurturing of artistic talent. The team at From the Fields has extensive expertise in working with cultural funders, including Arts Council England, and is able to to work with organisations to help them access further support for artistic programmes and events.
The range of support we can offer includes:
– Curating outstanding and high quality programmes of outdoor art, music and culture.
– Commissioning of new artistic work and delivering open calls for commissions.
– Design and delivery of talent development schemes.
– Design and delivery of social engagement projects for hard-to-reach audiences.
– Consultancy on funding, cultural strategy and audience development